Pages

I Went to the National Zoo...

Saturday, November 16, 2013


...and all I have to show for it is a picture of a multicolored duck. As with all of the others times I have attempted to go to the National Zoo, there were no animals out! What the buck?


{Bureau of Engraving and Printing, The Einstein Planetarium, The National ZooAfrican Art Museum, Anacostia Community Museum, Visit Ush (one of my favorite former patients of all time), Get a Library of Congress CardFreer Gallery of Art, Sackler GallerySmithsonian Castle, Newseum, use up yoga classes from my Groupon, get off of or set limits for Facebook, read Oprah by Kitty Kelley, read You, The Owner's Manual by Dr. Oz, run a race, visit Abe Lincoln's Cottage in Petworth, go to The Pretzel Bakery, visit Great Falls, Smithsonian Castle garden tour, Phillips Collection, Ford's Theater, Kennedy Center, Hirshhorn Gallery and Sculpture Garden}

2 comments

  1. Ok seriously, the national zoo is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep going back expecting different results (aka animal). I meet the definition for insanity.

      Delete